Friday 2 October 2009

Photoshop - As real as it gets

I have just found this on the internet and I think it's absolutely brilliant. It has been created by agency Bates 141 in Asia and has generated huge interest worldwide. It is a campaign to promote the new Adobe Photoshop CS4 editor through software-asli.com. The advert depicts photoshop in 'real life' and took a week to assemble the 7x5m set. 

If only photoshop really did look like this, it would be great if you could set the program to this appearance. This concept is so simple but extremely effective, and the art direction is brilliant. The only complaint I have is that this would work perfectly as an advert for Adobe Photoshop, however it is in fact for the online shop selling the software, which I think is a little unclear, as it promotes the software rather than the shop. However It is the visual that I find so inspiring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment